Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dedication Weekend

December 9 / 10 Weekend!! On the weekend of December 9 - 10, people came from everywhere just to see me! Mommy & Daddy had arranged with their Pastor to have me Dedicated during a ceremony during service on the Sunday. Nannie & Grampa flew into town on December 7th so I was finally able to meet them (and steal their hearts). Cousin Justine also arrived to see me again. And then on Saturday, Uncle Don, Auntie Sue, Kristen & Kyle arrived as well. Of course Grama & Grampa W were here as well and Uncle Joey joined us too. And Uncle Doug & Luc completed a amazing family weekend. Here I am just hanging out looking cute with my new bunting bag and Moose accessories! Hanging out with Cousin Kristen! I know that she was happier to hold me than she looks :)

Nannie & Grampa even took time away from me to have dinner with Uncle Doug. The nerve!

All my grandparents together in one place at the same time. Is this heaven or what?

Nannie & Grampa & Mommy & Daddy & I. Three generations of Leavers.

Our family Christmas photo. What are those silly pugs doing spoiling the shot?!!

No comments: