Monday, July 30, 2007

August in Ontario

Mommy & Daddy & I headed east for a couple of family celebrations. First there was Shayne & Gidgit's wedding. Then there was Nannie's 75th birthday party. We also celebrated Uncle Doug & Uncle Don's birthdays while we are at it. I got to meet many relatives & new friends for the very first time including Uncle Scott & my cousins Samantha & Jamieson. I will try to include everyone on the blog but I know I will miss a few of you...sorry!
Our first stop was Uncle Don & Auntie Sue's.
I think Auntie Sue is sweet on me! Uncle Don & Auntie Sue offer a cuddle before bedtime. Cousin Kristen will be off to university next month. She must be smart! Cousin Kyle & I fooling around. I think this was the day he beat Daddy on the golf course! Oh yeah...Mommy was there too :)
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: