December in Hawaii. What a way to get ready for Christmas. Thanks Grampa & Grama for bringing us all here! These views were from our Maui balcony. Nice eh?
Mommy & me on the beach.
Mmmm..sand!
I'm sure glad Uncle Joey is here too!
Ocean Ho!
This big bully picked a scrap with me next to the pool.....
Once I figured out how to go about this I wrapped him up and......
BODY SLAM!!!!
Pre-siesta with Daddy on the balcony
And out go the lights!
Grampa took us all out to a luau. Dancing, lights, music, and the best food.
Mommy & Daddy & I looking pretty relaxed!
Nice picture of Grama & Grampa at the luau.

Just chillin' in the condo watching a video.
Mommy hangin' ten on a surf board. Pretty good style points!
!
Daddy didn't get the hang of it as well but atleast he is on his feet
Mommy hangin' ten on a surf board. Pretty good style points!
!
Daddy didn't get the hang of it as well but atleast he is on his feet
Mommy smootching me with the Pacific Ocean behind us. How romantic!
Family shot in old Lahania.
We went on a boat called the Ocean Reefer. Here I am face to face with a frogman!
These cobblestones are not real kid friendly! 
Family shot in old Lahania.
We went on a boat called the Ocean Reefer. Here I am face to face with a frogman!
These cobblestones are not real kid friendly! 







No comments:
Post a Comment