Monday, May 12, 2008

Man of the House!

So Daddy is away with the guys playing golf in the desert leaving yours truly home as the "Man of the House" for 5 days. Daddy was barely out the door and Mommy put me to work! I think Daddy got the best of this deal :) First the vacuum came out. Actually - I don't really mind this job. Hey Mommy - I think there are child labour standards in this country! Once the sun came out Mommy & I headed to the garden where there was lots to do. Hi Mr. Froggy!
Watering is the funnest job. Don't get too close with that camera Mommy! Overseeing my yard .. lookin' good! Surveying the front yard and pointing out weeds to conquer.
Hey Mom - do you see that one back there? Hey Mom....we have done pretty well without Daddy don't you think?
That's enough for today Mom....it is time to catch some rays on the deck! Mommy got creative and took some pics of our Dogwood tree in full bloom.
Beautiful!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

No comments: