Our summer vacation continued this past weekend in Boise, Idaho visiting Mommy & Daddy's "old" friends Andy & Laurie and my new friends Lili & Charlee. We had such a great time...the weather was hot, hot, hot. With a backyard pool and more toys at my access than even Grama's house...I had so much fun. Thanks Andy, Laurie, Lili, Charlee and Arthur for making these four days the best!
Andy & Charlee take cover from one of Daddy's missile strikes!
I guess they both survived!
Laurie & I pick some fresh blackberries for lunch.
Nothing runs like a deer, eh Grampa?
Who would have guessed that Lili was totally into horseys too?
Kentucky Derby 2028 - here I come!
Lili & Charlee playing together - big smiles!
Andy took us to the Boise zoo. Here's Lili posing with Daddy! I'm just kidding Dad :)
La Curaracha, La Churaracha! The zookeeper said I could touch the cockroach - not pick it up! Whoops.
Charlee tamed the little tiger, but not the big one!!
Daddy took me on the carousol ride. Guess which animal I chose to ride?
Mommy & I in the hump of the camel!
What's that again Daddy? Go ahead....I am all ears!
These ears are actual size. But not on Charlee!
Here's Charlee and his Mom dancing & singing!
Andy doesn't do too much singin', but he sure gives good hugs!
3 Chucks! Laurie's Dad is a Charlie too!
Charlee & Lili demonstrate driving the golf cart! Next it was my turn.
Hang on Lili!
Do you think this was any fun! Hey Daddy, I am coming golfing with you when we get home as long as I get to drive the cart.
No comments:
Post a Comment