Saturday, December 27, 2008

White Christmas 2008

Gracie & I are sure ready for this Christmas season. Grama & Grampa W are here....and Nannie & Grampa L are on their way! It's going to be fun. Gracie's first Christmas!

Nannie & Grampa arrived and Nannie & I got right to work....makin cookies!

Grampa left his shoes lying around. I am thinking about snowshoing!

It's my 3rd Christmas already. Yee Haw!

Okay - I admit my little sister is pretty cute! More Gracie! Grama & me, next to the Christmas tree! Family Christmas photo (attempt). Hey Gracie, did you hear anyone say "Cheese"? Grampa W home to meet his new granddaughter. Everyone looks pretty happy about it being Christmas! Everyone must have been dreaming about a white Christmas - cause 2008 broke all the records for snowfall in December. This photo was taken on Dec. 22 Then we got hit hard again on Christmas Eve & Boxing Day!
Do I look excited that Thursday is Christmas?
You betcha!
Here I am riding Grampa L's slipper. There isn't much around this house that I can't use to simulate a horsey ride!
Gracie's sleeper says "B'Jolly". So why isn't she smiling?
Out for dinner with Uncle Doug, Luc & Justine. Here is cousin Justine with Mommy....all dressed up for the holidays!
Uncle Doug & Grampa
Kissin' cousins!
Here is Nannie & Grampa's oldest & youngest granddaughters together!
Christmas Morning! Wow - look what I got!!
Too busy playin' to smile!
Mommy & Daddy's favourite present!
Hey Mom, you look like you need some help with this one.
Gracie under her new activity station.
Charlie & his new bathrobe of many colours!
Uncle Joey left his Calf Roping book lying around. Looks easy enough.
Sometimes the box is the best present! Here's Uncle Joey teaching me how to tag the side of it.
All four us look a little weary after a long Christmas Day!
More Gracie on her mat.
Daddy & I out in the Boxing Day blizzard. Remember you can always click on a picture to making it even BIGGER!!
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: