Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Christmas Day

Charlie raced down the stairs in the morning to find his own guitar and microphone. Canadian Idol - here I come!

It was kinda hard to get the guitar away from Daddy.

Uncle Joey slept over. So did Grama & Papa.

Mommy insisted on a little quiet time!

Did you see this? Buzz Lightyear!

You hold it Uncle Joey - I will open it!

Gracie sports her new bag. Is this from Tiffanys Grama?

Gracie grabs the mic while Charlie is distracted!

Nice Daddy - a little Olympic fever eh. I love Miga!

Uncle Joey - this is the prettiest coat I have ever worn!

How fun is this?

Here's your Christmas card Papa. I made it myself!
Over at Grama's for Christmas dinner - Gracie is prettied up for the occasion of her 2nd Christmas.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

No comments: