Friday, November 05, 2010

Charlie at Preschool

As my 4th Birthday approached, our Preschool got to spend a day at the Apple Barn.
Teacher rode along until I got the hang of it...
Then I was on my own! Who needs a pumpkin?
Hey Mom, this one's coming home with us!
How are ewe all doing??? Baa
Here I am, goading the goat.
I think this truck is older than 4!!
What a fun day!!
Jumping for joy.
Mommy's sweet little boy is growing up.
Back at school, we got to celebrate my birthday on my special day!
Teacher helped me get my birthday hat on!
I huffed and I puffed!
I love being the centre of attention!
With teacher, showing off Sheriff Robot. Daddy and my special creation for show and tell.
Hey, look who else came to see my on my special day! Watch for more birthday shots next blog post!!!

No comments: