Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Before the Party!

Well, even though Nannie's party wasn't officially scheduled until August 11th...there were lots of opportunities for fun in the days leading up to it. Some of my favourite photos were..... Ready to roll! Beth & Emma and their parents dropped in just to meet me. Four new friends to add to the list! By this point in the week - I had added standing up to my mobility reportoire! People think I will be walking soon. My territories are expanding. Nannie had my bath prepared just right after a messy day. Here I am supervising Grandpa as he cuts the lawn. Hey - you missed a spot!! Nannie & I both dressed in red. Samantha and I played together a lot. Grandpa & I are all smiles. Here's Sam and my Aunt Carol. I had to do a double take - I thought it was Nannie! Even with all these people around - I still needed some Mommy time. Showing off my standing again. Here are some pool shots. Samantha takes to the skies with Jamieson on her heels. With Grandpa & me as Lifeguards. Here is Daddy in a race against the twins. Go Daddy Go!! Playing in Samantha & Jamieson's tent trailer. Next time I get to sleep here! With Samantha & Jamieson - Uncle Scott is never far away!

No comments: