Saturday, August 18, 2007

Last Vacation Pics

Well, in the last two days after Nannie's Party - all of the family members who came to visit ventured off. It sure was great to see everyone. I hope Nannie felt blessed to be surrounded by so many who love her - including ME! Uncle Gord & Aunt Lorraine on their way. Tyler front & centre with Samantha & Jamieson. Family Photos of Matt & Karen & Tyler & Colson. Thanks for coming so far to surprise Nannie!
2 Cousin shots - I wish Dan & Justine could have been here too!
Two dudes next to the pool! Don't worry Mommy - I won't jump in the pool without Daddy. Twin Brothers??
Into the pool ... it's kinda cool. Not liking this Daddy!
Help Mommy!
On our way - Boeing 767 all the way home! Thanks everyone for a great family reunion!

No comments: