Saturday, September 01, 2007

Summer's End - Last Days of August

So that's what summer is all about eh? It sure did seem to go quickly. At least I don't have to go to school in September for a few years still. It was good to get back home - but there seems to be lots to do after a move. I hope everyone out there had a great summer...here are some end of August shots.....see you in September!
My friend Ariel came over with her Mommy & Daddy and I taught Ariel how to use the Jolly Jumper for the first time. She did pretty well for a rookie!
Helping Mommy unpack is hard work. I have to really sink my teeth in!
Once we got home from Ontario - we needed to move me up to the next size of car seat. Thanks Dad for hooking me up!
Stretching out with Mommy.
How bout a little SEE FOOD!! Showing off my new teeth :) Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: