A week to week, month to month capsule of the earliest of days for both Charles (Charlie) and Grace (Gracie).
Monday, January 21, 2008
Around the House
Well...things are getting back to 'normal' now that the holidays are behind us and Mommy & Daddy are back to work. And since it has been pretty cold out...I am fine to hang out at home to play with all my new toys that I got for Christmas.New PJs even!
Playing with Mommy before bedtime. I don't look quite ready to go to bed, do I?
I hear pole dancing is supposed to be good exercise!My new friend Nelda came to visit from Saskatchewan. We had fun praising the Lord together!Big smiles.Thanks for coming to visit Nelda!My latest trick is brushing my teeth.I am pretty sure I am not supposed to get wet all over my PJs....but check out that pearly smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment