We had lots of stops to make in the week after Christmas. Here we are at cuzin Justine's "new" apartment. We always have fun together :)
Luc & Uncle Doug were there too. More Prezzies!
More flirtin'.
Hey Justine...this Christmas tree is just my size!
Another stop was the Theissen's to celebrate Grampa Wallis' 60th birthday. Here he is in doing one of his favourite things...telling stories!
This is one small present!
Mommy & Daddy take turns with me.
Another great night out was to Auntie Michelle's for roast beef! Mmmm. I can still taste it.
I am coming in for a smooch Jane....ready or not!
When it comes to girls and noses.....I can sure pick 'em!!
No we weren't kissing Mommy. Whatever gave you that idea?
Just the girls.
Auntie Katy reads me a bedtime story.
Jane & I in our PJs ready for the long rides home.
The next day....Mommy dressed me up to look just like my Grandpa L. Call me little Willie!
A gap that would make David Letterman proud!
Mommy & me in front of the tree.
Family Photo at the Keg....thanks Uncle Joey for treating us.
No comments:
Post a Comment