Thursday, February 21, 2008

More with Nannie & Grampa

Well, it was a great week with Nannie & Grampa. A trip to Tim Horton's. Mommy must have been outvoted! Mommy tricked me suggesting we were going to the nursery. Who knew there were two kinds of nursuries! No toys but at least there was a cart to ride on. If there was a "Charlie" plant - it would certainly be a climber! Thanks Grampa...do you think I will ever wear size 12s like you do? This seems like as good a place as any to brush my teeth. Nannie took me to the park on a sunny afternoon. Weeeeeee!
Helping Grampa with his chores. He had to work for his room and board!
On the last day - I wore my special "Grampa" shirt!
Just the boys. Too bad Daddy was at work!
That was such a great week Nannie & Grampa. Too bad Kristen couldn't make it out too.
Thanks for coming - see you soon I hope!Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

No comments: