A week to week, month to month capsule of the earliest of days for both Charles (Charlie) and Grace (Gracie).
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Nannie & Grampa Visit
Hey Grampa...you can't take your eyes off me for that long or I will be up on something before you know it!Hey Nannie....climb on the back!!Daddy & me hanging out.As much as I try to resist an afternoon nap...I can't resist a snooze in the stroller.
Another great thing about a Nannie & Grampa visit is I get to see more of Uncle Doug & Justine.Visiting Nannie in her bedroom suite is sweet!Grampa brought me to visit Daddy in his office. Hello, may I help you?Mmmm. Dinner is over....now comes pie!
Cuzin JustinePerforming for Nannie.
And they think I am going to go to sleep after this bottle? I don't think so!Watchin' tv with my Dad.Grampa is pretty cuddly when he nods off!More JustineMommy & Daddy caught in a hug on a Sunday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment