Monday, June 30, 2008

Uncle Donnie, Kristen & Kyle Come to Town

It was so good to see Uncle Don again. I sure wish Auntie Sue could have come too. But a weekend with cousins Kristen, Kyle and Justine was awesome!
Sat we went strawberry picking. Mommy seems to be at a loss to explain! If they had said there were horseys at the berry patch - I would have offered to pick a whole basket myself! Here I am with cuz Kristen. What do you mean that I should pick only the red ones? Everyone else is doing that! Here's Kristen & Kyle together in the berry patch. Hmm. Looks like Kristen is doing most the work! Yup, I was right. So that's what the red ones look like? A family shot before we headed out with our 3 lbs of fresh berries for supper!
Sunday we went to the park to try to escape the heat. Here I am layin' a beating on Uncle Don!
These 2 bathing beauties are my cousins Justine & Kristen!
Havin' fun with cousin Kyle.
Thanks Daddy for bringing me to the park....I promise I will sleep all the way home!

No comments: