Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Canada Day 2008

Daddy posted this photo from Canada Day 2007 as a reminder of how much I have grown in the past year! Mommy and I checking out the horseys. Horsey's everywhere....I love it! Next it was off to the motor car ride. My first ever amusement ride! Wow, was that fun! Look Pa....one hand! Then I got to ride the elephant with Mommy. It's like being on a safari! Then I got to drive a real firetruck! If only my legs could reach the pedals! Hey Daddy...how come everyone always wants to grow up to be a firefighter? What's wrong with being a Parks and Rec guy? Hey Grampa...look at the size of the cows out here! Too big to ride even! Hey...say MOOOOOOOOO! All aboard! I am riding the caboose :) Hey Mommy & Daddy...check me out! Second time around...I have moved up to the front and am looking way more poised! Doin' a little flag waving with Mommy. Hey Dad....it is sure great to be a Canadian, eh? Family Shot. Next Canada Day there will be four of us! How would I rate the day....All Smiles! Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

No comments: