Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kelowna Fun

Klownin around in Kelowna. Who knew paper cups could be so much fun! And at the City Park waterpark....
A warm up ride on the little bear.
Hey Dad....look at me. I'm riding BEAR back! Get it?
Hi Mom...don't worry - he's not a real bear!
In the waterpark...Mommy just wanted to stay dry. Hey Dad...come a little closer! Sending out a missile attack!
Bomb's Away! Climbing the big alligator head. Once I got to the top, Daddy had to come up and rescue me! Easy Rider!
Close up thru the fire helmet. And a full fire suit shot...my head is a little too small to fill the hole.
Slam dunking a football?
Did I tell you we even went to see the horseys? Look at that horsey fly over the jump!
What a great time we had this weekend Mommy & Daddy!

No comments: