Monday, July 28, 2008

Hot Fun in the Summertime!

My new friends the Elliotts hosted us all in Westbank for a few days last week. It was HOT! We were glad for the beach.
Found a stick that could serve as a fishing pole if I only had some string and a hook. View across the lake to Kelowna which will be our next stop later this week. Yeah...right over there Mommy showed me.
Loving it on the beach.
Back at the Elliotts' ... Daddy can turn anything into a game!
He shoots...he scores! Hamming it up! What a racquet we made! On a winery tour - I want this bell for my tricycle! A Mommy smootch in front of the grape vines. The next morning Kim & I took Copper for a walk. Seems I was a little too pokey for him. I was walking at a Tyrone pace! Back at the ranch - we had to work for our keep!
Barry showed us what to do....I grabbed a rake and went to work.

No comments: