Friday, January 09, 2009

End of an Era

Daddy was a little sad this Thursday when his favourite vehicle ever was sold to make room in the garage for our new 8 seater Honda Pilot. The 4Runner had 342,000 kms on it and will be a great truck for the person Daddy sold it to. It was a blessing that it did not sell early as it sure came in handy over the holidays with all the snow we had!!

Daddy and his bro' Shayne drove it across the country in 1999 not knowing that 10 years later his new family would outgrow it! I gave Daddy an extra big hug Thursday night and I think that he is happy that his family will be more comfortable in our new SUV. But I kinda wish he had kept it for me to drive when I go off to university in 2025! Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Posted by Picasa

No comments: