Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New year.....new pics!

Ty doesn't seem to mind if I read to him. Nor does he notice if I can't say some of the words!
We had a big gathering on Sunday. Here's Oleg & Yula holding little Gracie!
Kasania jumped on the back of horsie!
And as long as there is a truck to play with, Misha is happy!
The whole family actually got away for a day at Harrison Hot Springs this past weekend.
Beautiful, eh?
Sunshine and snow peaked mountains make a pretty picture.
The hot springs fed pool was like a bathtub!
That tickles Daddy!
Hey Mom, look at us!
Hey Santa....what do you think?
Bathing in Mommy's big bathtub is the best :)
Who ever heard of a "Charlie in the Box"?
Let me out!!!
Annabelle & I share my big boy chair.
As baby Gracie sleeps sweetly in her little chair! Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Posted by Picasa

No comments: