Sunday, February 08, 2009

End of January

Mommy & Gracie have been spending a lot of time together since October! Mommy gets in a smooch!

Gracie's all smiles when she is in Mommy's arms.

Grampa getting ready to head back overseas...I am sure going to miss him :(

Grama loves having a Gracie!
Grampa playing with Gracie in her crib.
Gracie kickin' up her heels!
Grampa gets a Gracie fix before he heads away.
Grampa tickles me while I burrow into my teddy!
Brownie the Bear and me just hangin' out in my room. I look as dejected as most Brown's fan are feeling as the NFL season comes to an end.
Daddy & I went to the Aquarium and we almost got hit by a Beluga spitball!!
Baby Beluga in the great blue sea....
Charlie learning how to care for a seal in the aqua hospital.
Nemo and his Dad were even there!
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: