Monday, June 08, 2009

aMAYzing Month Comes to an End!

Well, an aMAYzing month began and ended with birthday parties! Here's Grama enjoying her family. Yes birthdays are sure a lot more fun now that I have full access to CAKE!

What? Gracie gets cake? It is not fair being the first kid while parents are still trying to figure it all out. What? Daddy's just pretending? Phew! Gracie has to wait til she turns two too!

Swweeeeet!

All Mommy wanted to do for Mother's Day was go to the beach. Here we are hangin' on the pier.
Hold on Dad....there might be sharks down there!
You too Mom....be careful! Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
So these days I am totally into Sid the Science Kid. Daddy bought be this really cool magnifying glass to check things out up close. Check out this big bug! And no, my front teeth aren't really this big!
May is also Rodeo month around here. I get to wear my cowboy clothes for such occasions.
Here I am taking Jamieson & Samantha's friend "Flat Stanley" for a horsey ride. Yee Haw!
And then there was the May Day parade. We sure had some good times this month. Even Gracie & Mommy love a parade!
And apparently so does "Flat Stanley"!
Gracie got to experience some hot weather for the first time this month. Lots of sun hat days to enjoy!
In fact, Mommy looks pretty happy about it too!
Do you love Pina Coladas? Me too! Good times with Uncle Joey.
No I am not kissing my sister! It's not like it appears! Hey, check out my moustache!
Grazie lookin' pretty lazie!
Belly laughing!
Handsome boy.
Another rodeo shot..I learned all about beekeeping. Bzzzzzz.
Gracie dressed up for the beach.
Backyard Picaso.
Back yard nudie!
And the month ended with another birthday party...this time for Mommy! So why are we holding these pink balloons Daddy?
Happy Birthday Mommy! (didn't we just celebrate Mother's Day???)
I can help you with this Mom.
Mommy's two favourite presents!
Birthday bbq's are the best.
Grama enjoying her little girly girl.
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: