Photos from June
Hi Everyone, welcome to our month of June. I am just relaxing watching the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Hey....these aren't the Leafs!
Gracie has started sleeping in the strangest positions.
Apparently....so has Daddy!
Gracie started sitting up on her own this month. And more teething as teeth continued to cut.
Now that she is sitting up so well...I can start to read to her!
I am not sure which of the girls she is talking to on the phone!
At Daddy's opening ceremony for the new Events Centre...I got the coolest alligator painted on my face. Mommy liked it until laundry day (which is EVERY day around here!)
A special visit from a special "Auntie".
People say that Gracie looks just like me....I just don't see it!
Our backyard flower pots got planted this month. I thought I would help Mommy out a bit.
And by the end of the month and Canada Day....look at those pearly whites!
More Canada Day pics next posting!
No comments:
Post a Comment