Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer in Saskatchewan

Our new cousin Sadie....only 3 weeks younger than Gracie! Teesha and Sadie & I just playin'.

Circle time. Checking things out. Gracie looks deep in thought....I wonder what she is thinking? Race for the phone! Everyone say..."Aw..isn't that cute?"

Sharing secrets! Okay girls...on your mark, get set, GO! Stretching out. One Proud Great Grandpa! Weeeee....Teesha not so high! Here we are at Grandpa's new apartment. Auntie Kathy - thanks for letting us stay with you and Uncle bear. Gracie seems a little more camera ready than I do! Uncle bear - let me up!
Can you believe Gracie is swimming?
You can't catch me Teesh!
A couple of water babes.
Ready for a splashdown!
Okay - enough of Gracie already. We all know that she is cute.
I will show Gracie how to stick that all the way up her nose if you like?
Now there is a camera ready shot!
Good to see you Great Grandpa!
Great Grampa with two granddaughters.
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: