To celebrate Daddy's 50th birthday - we headed off to Vancouver island for a 5 day getaway. It was great to be away and just enjoy time as a family. Daddy didn't even seem too sad about the occasion. Guess he figures Gracie and I will keep him young!
Did you know there was a playground on the ferry boat Gracie?
Charlie next to the "Goats on the Roof" shop in Coombes. Who knew the goats only live up their in the summer time?
If they didn't put food all over the place, maybe there would actually be butterflies flying around at this place!
Did you know the lifespan of an average butterfly is only 2 weeks. Guess you are glad you are not a butterfly eh Daddy?
Gracie sits nicely for a photo.
Did I mention my new favourite food is chocolate? How come I was denied this pleasure until I was two?
Goofing around in the bathtub. Why do I think this picture will come back to haunt us later in life?
The view from our condo unit window. Sure beats the view of the street out my bedroom window at home.
The view of our condo from way out on the beach at low tide. The water comes all the way in at high tide!
Perfect day. All the fun without the sunscreen!
No this isn't a fishing net. It's seaweed!
Thumbs up for my sand castle!
Feeling strong enough to level it! Sorry you missed out on this beach time Gracie. Hope you had a nice nap!

















No comments:
Post a Comment