Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter Weekend with Nannie & Grandpa

On Easter Weekend, Nannie & Grandpa came to visit so that we too could share in the family celebration of Grandpa's 80th birthday! (I hope you are okay with us telling the whole world Grandpa!). We had such a great time - but as usual - the visit was too short. We did a lot of different things in only 4 days. Except take many pictures apparently! Anyways - thanks for coming and we will see you again real soon I hope! Looks pretty good for his age eh?

Hey Grandpa - you are supposed to be reading me a story so that I get sleepy! Wake up Grandpa - it's only 7:00 pm.

Looks good enough to eat doesn't it!

Thought we would test out the candle situation before we decided if we would go with 80 candles!
I think he liked it! How cool is it that Grandpa got a new golf bag and a golf cake for his birthday. I thought you said he was old Daddy!?
We went up to Whistler for a night. Here's Nannie & Grandpa and a few other wild ones!
Daddy, Gracie & I make a 3 man bobsled team. Push faster Daddy!
We were so busy I didn't even get to decorate Easter eggs until after Nannie & Grandpa went home. These are all my favourite Toy Story decorations.
Bye Nannie & Grandpa!!! We love you!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

No comments: