Sunday, October 03, 2010

Country Celebration!

Like a fall fair, the annual Country Celebration is a great place for Gracie & I to learn about life in the country. Our day started with a rainshower, but the sun came out before it was time to leave. First stop - Bessie! Sure hope she is a chocolate milk cow!

This spud's for you!

Did I mention Jane was there? Yup, and so was Jack! How eggciting!

Gracie rides a classic tractor. This doesn't seem that hard.

See how tall I am getting?

Let the face painting begin! MEOW!! As pretty a little kitten as you ever will see. Jane and Gracie show off their pretty faces. Daddy isn't usually a cat person, but when they are this cute he makes exceptions! Next it was my turn. How bout BATMAN! Batman and the boy wonder? And the afternoon ended with us all flying kites. Remember the picture from last year? You can go mining in the old posts from last year to find it. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

No comments: