Hi Everyone...it's Gracie here, and welcome to my 2nd Birthday party! It is going to be fun.
My nails are done... Did I mention we are having a Tea Party?
The table is set! Bring on the people!!
Grama was the first to arrive.
We decided to wait outside for the kids to arrive!
Come on everyone, we are ready!
Yeah! Jane, Noah, Charlie & Jack were the first ones here. Tyrone was to come along later.
After Mommy led some songs, its was arts and crafts time. Seems like 'filler' until the cupcakes arrive!
Finally, umm, icing!
Thanks Mom. You throw a great tea party!
A few days later it was my actual birthday. That means prezzies!
Hey Charlie! It's my birthday - yours is in 3 weeks!
My new watch says its time for another present!
Dress up clothes! Look at me, I'm a fairy princess!
Truly angelic!
Quick change and poof, I'm a bejeweled purple princess!
Which way to the royal ball?
Daddy's little angel.
Let the dance begin!
And more cupcakes please!
Delicious!
What a great celebration. I promise to be a "terrific" two year old Mom & Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment