Sunday, October 05, 2008

Baby's Eve!

This is Charlie's last day as an only child. Mommy looks pretty ready to head to the hospital in the morning. Even Tyrone is wondering how much attention he is going to be receiving in the next while? Getting in some last minute cuddles while I can. I sure have enjoyed life as an only child. Tomorrow everthing changes for ever! Looking ready to be a big brother! At least the baby isn't coming on MY birthday! Pretty soon I will teach my little sister how you can ride the armchair like a big horsey! Or how to climb from horsey to horsey! No matter what - I will always be Mommy's little boy :) Little girl, I am ready for you to come out. It has taken 9 months to get used to the idea - but I know Mommy & Daddy aren't going to love me any less just cuz you're here.

Daddy...starting next week it is even okay if you share my blog with our little girl!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

No comments: