Hi everyone....
things are looking up. My little sister doesn't cry all night long like I feared, and Mommy & Daddy have still had time for me since Gracie came home. I guess she can stay.
No this isn't a doll I am holding....it's Gracie!
Now if she would only sleep all of the time!
Hi Mommy. Thanks for being there for me when I need a hug!
Here's Baby Gracie looking a little more alert.
She's even starting to kick up her feet a little.
Eyes wide open!
I think she might even be smiling at me!
Uncle Joey digging his new niece.
Asleep again, this time in Mommy's arms.
Daddy took me to the local tack shop and bought me this cool cowboy hat!
I am ready for my horsey anytime now. Did I mention my birthday is coming up??
Yee Haw!
Giddy up!

No comments:
Post a Comment