Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

A beautiful fall day to kick around the pumpkin patch!

Hey Mom...maybe Baby 'Acey' wants to come out of the stroller?

Hey...want to play duck, duck, goose?
Charlie plays goat boy!
Wow, this horsey is about 200 Charlie hands tall!
That's better - thanks for coming down to my level!
Thanks for the boost Daddy!
Hay! Baby Gracie is out of her stroller! We will show her this picture someday as proof that we brought her along :)
I got this rabbit by the hare on his neck!
Even the pigs could perform at this place!
Daddy and I in our Browns colours. They even won their game this same day!
Mommy & I peeking out from under this huge bull! Yes bull!
Hey Grampa...did ya recognize this Chiania bull?
I don't look like a very intimidating scarecrow! Daddy says I look like Uncle Donny in this picture.
I love this place....they let you feed the animals even!
Time to go home. Lead the way Mr. Duck!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: