Wednesday, September 30, 2009

End of Summer - Back to School

End of summer meant that Andrew and Megan had to head back to Ontario and university. It was awesome having Andrew live with us all summer. Gracie and I miss them a lot!
Gracie was just starting to walk as they were heading to Ontario at the start of the month. You should see her go now!
Every workday all summer long - Andrew and I had breakfast together. He always had the best cereal!
When Andrew and Megan headed back to university....I knew it was just a matter of days until I began my first year of 'school'.....PRE SCHOOL that is! Mommy took these pictures of me on my FIRST morning. How many more years til I am done Mommy???
Did Mommy just say 25 more years? Holy cow.....Daddy, better start saving now!
September also means Uncle Joey's birthday. We threw him a cowboy party with a Saskatchewan Roughriders green cake!
I will help you this month with your presents Uncle Joey. But next month I will open my presents all by myself!
By mid month - Gracie was pretty much getting around on two feet. We will get some video downloaded to put on the blog so you can see her in action....coming soon to a computer near you!
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: