Gracie was 'cited to get to Bobcaygeon for the first time. She had heard so much about Nannie & Grampa's house.
Then all of us cuzin's were off to see the cow at the dairy. Kyle, Gracie, Jamieson, Samantha and I all crowded on.
I learned a lot about being a big boy from Jamieson this week!
Then all of us cuzin's were off to see the cow at the dairy. Kyle, Gracie, Jamieson, Samantha and I all crowded on.
You mean you can read all those words Jamieson?
On the move again.
Hey Grandpa....is this the one for the DVD?
Outta gas. But I will be back!
Slippin' and slidin' on a hot summer afternoon.
Wet and wonderful!
Samantha strikes a pose!
And then wipes out with a splash!
Scoobie Doo... where are you?
Special K with Princess Grace.
Storytime on Nannie's couch.
The Allisons drove for hours to come and visit us and to meet Gracie for the first time. Can you believe they have been married 50 years? Congratulations!
It was sure great to see Tyler again. We even celebrated his birthday a few weeks late.
Tyler relaxes in the hammock. He doesn't get that many days off!
In case you were wondering by now.... of course Uncle Scott was here too!
Mom and Dad and Uncle Scott took us to the Peterborough Zoo. Alice the Camel has one hump and 3 lumps on her!






















No comments:
Post a Comment