Sunday, November 05, 2006

Heading into Week #2

Well - I am now officially 1 week old. Time flies eh? It has been raining so hard ever since I got home from the hospital last Thursday that I haven't even been back outside since the ride home from the hospital. Mommy is starting to feel kinda shut in as well. Daddy has been getting out to walk the dogs (they don't like the rain either). You may not have even known that Mommy got 2 new Pugs a month before I arrived. Roxy & Tyrone have a room next to the laundry room while I get a room to myself upstairs. They seem mostly curious about me but they will be fun to play with as I get older. I have had some visitors over to meet me. Of course Grama has been over to see me. Uncle Doug & my cousin Dan came by and we had birthday cake for Dan's 23rd birthday. I had birthday breast milk. Don't knock it til ya try it! Then on Sunday my new friends Michelle & Julie came over after church. I can't wait for my first Sunday at church. I think lots of people are looking forward to meeting me! Mommy didn't think it would be a good idea for me to go today, but we will try next week.

No comments: