Week #3 Ends With Snow!
My friends the Aquinos came to visit on Wednesday. Aaron & Glin with Keren & baby Gabriel who is only a few months older than me.
Here I am sleeping - fully submitted!
Wearing my favourite bib that cousin Justine brought me all the way from South Africa.
On Saturday, Daddy's work friends threw us a baby shower at the Nihl's home. We had a great time - except I didn't get any of the FUN food.
Daddy looks incredibly silly in his shower cap. He wondered who started this ridiculous tradition. Daddy said the good thing is that we guys don't usually have to go to these kinds of parties. But I will keep coming to them if I keep getting such awesome prezzies!
Here are Mommy & Daddy just before they dug into this delicious looking cake. Of course, I didn't get to get any. When do I get a little variety in my diet??!!??
Sunday morning we woke up to Charlie's first snowfall. And by the end of the day we had about a foot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment