Saturday, November 18, 2006

Looking back on Week #2

On Tuesday night, Mommy took me to Coastal to meet the gang at CISOM. Here I am with my new friend Karen. Mommy says it is because of Karen that she gets to stay home with me until next fall. Thanks Karen!!!! On Wednesday, baby Jane came to visit me for the very first time. Just look at her.....almost nine months old and she looks like she has it all figured out already!
On Friday I got to meet my cousin Justine. She just got back from South Africa yesterday and came to see me right away. I can't wait til she moves to Vancouver and comes to babysit me. I am pretty sure I will be able to 'train' her to get me whatever i want! ;wink ;wink
I also got to meet Luc on Friday night. Maybe I can ask him to draw some cartoons for me someday?

No comments: